How to use Paddle
Download our User Guide
Feedback has indicated that patients (and therapists) find Paddle simple and straightforward to use. It’s especially helpful because it can be used both during and after therapy.Paddle user guide
Terms & Conditions
- The website/app should only be used on a device that uses an operating system which is approved by your phone’s manufacturer. You should also ensure that if you are not the owner of the device you intend to use this website/app on, you have obtained permission from the owner of the phone. If you use the website/app, we shall assume you have the appropriate permission.
- We will treat your personal information and data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data protection laws.
- Paddle is hosted by Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, who act as the “data controller’’. As such, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust determine how and why your data is processed.
- Paddle does not send any information to your therapist or other healthcare professionals, with the exception of completed questionnaires which you may complete through the website/app routinely during treatment or after discharge; you cannot use it as a means of contacting (insert name of local IAPT service here). If you are feeling very low or suicidal, please contact your out of hours GP service, your local A&E department, or contact the Samaritans on 116 123.
- It is up to you whether or not you use Paddle. You are free to stop using it at any time, either during treatment or after you have been discharged; we would encourage you to let your Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, therapist or counsellor know your decision if you stop using Paddle during the course of your treatment. If you stop using Paddle after discharge, we would welcome your feedback via the website. You are free to delete your account and/or all data linked to it.
- You agree that Paddle is for domestic and private use only and you will not use the website/app for any commercial, business or resale purposes. You also agree that when using the website/app you will comply with all applicable laws and these terms.
- Paddle is provided on an “as is” basis for domestic and private use. Your use of the website/app is at your own risk. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time to reflect changes in the law, or changes to the website/app as a result of new functionality. We also reserve the right to withdraw the website/app at any time and without notice.